The Working Warrior Foundation Training Program
Location: Arlington, VA
The Working Warrior Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to the education and training of transitioning service members, veterans, active-duty spouses, Gold Star spouses, and caregivers for the 21st century workplace. Our organization has created a program to help educate men and women with real-world training, experience and education in digital media, marketing, strategy and technology. Through our courses, including networking events, speakers and other broadening opportunities, we connect our students with various partners to help lead them to full-time, fulfilling employment in a variety of fields.
The Working Warrior Foundation is looking motivated individuals for the all-expenses paid intensive course of instruction. Laptops with teaching software will be issued for the length of the course. Interested candidates should email email@example.com
Prospective applicants should be prepared to verify military service, veteran status, or connection to a service member.
· Microsoft Office Certification – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Resume and Employment Fundamentals
· Networking Workshop
· Adobe Photoshop Certification
· Introduction to Coding
· Introduction to Creative Video and Editing – Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Illustrator
· Digital Writing Workshop
· Introduction to Email Marketing
· Introduction to Text Marketing
· Data Tracking
· Introduction to Payment Systems – Revv and Salesforce
· Organic Social Media Engagement and Search Engine Optimization
· Introduction to HTML/CSS
· Introduction to Cybersecurity
· Direct to Consumer Business Planning and Modeling
● Be a post-9/11 veteran, transitioning servicemember within 60 days, enrolled in VA caregiver program, Gold Star spouse, or active-duty spouse.
● Be based in the Northern Virginia, DC, or Maryland area.
● High School Diploma